At Sohi Bros & D. Sohi Trucking We are family owned trucking companies providing trucking services to a wide range of companies across Canada in industries such as aggregates, oil & gas, as well as environmental. We also have expertise in hauling of contaminated soil throughout Western Canada. We are committed to providing our clients with high standards of service and performance, while being conscious of the environment. We are fully insured allowing us greater agility in serving our clients, we love what we do and live by the following 4 words.
*Safety *Efficiency *Precision *Professionalism.
At SOHI BROS we are committed to safety, we adhere to a rigorous and comprehensive safety management program - leading to recognition by WCB Alberta. Our drivers are certified with H2S Alive, OSTS, OSSA, Whims and First Aid. Our safety management program is integrated into every aspect of our service hence has drastically reduced workplace accidents to exceptionally low levels. It also protects our clients by reducing claims and liability.
All our employees go through a comprehensive formal safety training as well as the ongoing internal and external industry training courses. Company activities are consistently monitored for safety performance through risk evaluations and safe work practices. Our drivers are held to a high standard of compliance backed up by a comprehensive equipment inspection and maintenance program that far exceeds mandatory government standards.
At SOHI BROS we pride ourselves in giving our customers superior equipment for each job type. All our equipment goes through extensive maintenance and safety inspections.
• A copy of your Divers license
• A current commercial Drivers Abstract.
• A current Criminal Records Check (which you can obtain from your local RCMP or Police detachment).
• Copies of current certifications are preferred.
• Owner Operators must provide a current WCB Clearance letter.
• All applications are reviewed by the appropriate manager(s) to determine if an applicant meets the requirements. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
• Human Resources may contact an applicant for a brief telephone interview to determine qualificaitons & suitability.
• Relevant background checks are conducted.
• Driving test.
• Pre-employment drug testing.
• Company training program
You may also submit a resume and cover letter via email as part of the application process. General applicants may be required to submit a Criminal Record Check and Driver’s abstract applicable. If you have any further questions you may contact us at email@example.com